[kwlug-disc] Suggestion for a talk: Admin at scale: Salt, Docker, LXC

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 15 10:21:48 EST 2019

Maybe it is good that I messed up and hit reply-all by accident?

Yes, a presentation on clusterSSH would be good. The next non-beginner
timeslot would be April. We might also pair you with Mikalai in March.
We could also slot you later.  Let me know your preference.

One question that comes up for me these days is whether clusterSSH can
do things that Salt cannot? I can use Salt to launch arbitrary
commands in parallel on my minions as well, I believe.  You do not
need to address that specifically in your talk but it is something I
wonder about.

- Paul