[kwlug-disc] Falkon browser

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Nov 11 13:56:24 EST 2019

I found a browser in the Ubuntu repos called Falkon.
As you may have noticed, the 'k' in it indicates it is a KDE application.

What I liked about it is that it is very fast, and its memory footprint
seem to be reasonable (noticeably less than Chromium).
Of course, no add on repository, like what Firefox has. There are a few
that are built in, including Ad Block and GreasMonkey.

The attraction for me, is that it makes a good secondary browser when my
overly restrictive Firefox add ons make some sites not work at all (e.g.
Flipp, ...etc.)

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.