[kwlug-disc] Mailing list weirdness?

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Sat Mar 30 20:54:05 EDT 2019

> Holy cow. The Yahoo server my announcement went out is also on a
> blacklist: ...
>
> Good grief. ...
>
> This is why we can't have federated things.

Shameless plug:

What we have here is a failure of federation that require active
cooperation between servers. Yet, there is a hope, cause it is not the
only way to deliver federated user experience.

Your browser, can show simultaneously at least two pages from different
servers without any need for their cooperation. And the next gen mail
protocol is based on this web-style federation approach. Don't despair,
Paul. :)