[kwlug-disc] Mailing list weirdness?

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at uwaterloo.ca
Sat Mar 30 16:31:31 EDT 2019

Holy cow. The Yahoo server my announcement went out is also on a
blacklist:

sonic312-24.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [66.163.191.205]

Good grief. Does this mean a bunch of mail I am sending out is not
getting to the senders? That would explain a few things that happened
this week.

I am not sure this is the entire problem, however. I am also not
RECEIVING mail on kwlug-disc from perfectly cromulent accounts,
including (it seems) the entire thread about Xubuntu 32-bit CD-ROMs.

This is why we can't have federated things.

- Paul