[kwlug-disc] Xubuntu 32bit CD-ROM image?

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 13:36:14 EDT 2019

Khalid, mebbe an "alternate" ISO of 14.04.x Lubuntu as they are some 620M
in size?

See --
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releases/14.04/release/?C=S;O=D

with the following ISO being a good candidate image:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releases/14.04/release/lubuntu-14.04.1-alternate-i386.iso

Thanks,

Ron Singh