[kwlug-disc] Mailing list weirdness?

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 29 23:20:43 EDT 2019

What's going on?

On Yahoo: I am getting nothing. I missed a bunch of messages
yesterday.

On this account (UW, which I think is Microsoft): I got Khalid's
response, but not Mikalai's.

If you want to see whether you missed messages, you can see the list
Mailman thinks it knows about here:

https://kwlug.org/mailman/private/kwlug-disc_kwlug.org/2019-March/thread.html

Maybe this will fix itself over the next couple of days. I hope so?
These hiccups happen.

- Paul