[kwlug-disc] HDMI->VGA adapter

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 09:03:28 EDT 2019

Yes I have one. I will leave it beside my keyboard at work Paul. I
think we still need this for the Drupal User Group (they've looked at
the HDMI issue there but it's not resolved) but that doesn't meet
until the 3rd Thursday of April so lots of time to get it back. Just
to clairify it's a full HDMI to VGA female. You'll still need a VGA
cable with this adapter.