[kwlug-disc] Last minute talk for tomorrow

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 3 03:18:27 EDT 2019

Okay, I updated the web page to reflect a roundtable discussion about
commandline utilities. This is different from the "Life in a Terminal
Window" presentation. If there is interest in that then I can present
that in July.

Please identify commandline tools that you have run into and would
like to introduce, or commandline tools you have run into and frighten
or confuse you.

- Paul