[kwlug-disc] Linux Pro Magazine

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 17:10:13 EDT 2019

I have lots of room at my Waterloo office and can certainly store them
there indefinitely to be accessed by anyone who wants them.
If no one is chomping at the bit to get their hands on the set as a
collectible, I can certainly take them and stick them on a shelf.

I believe I have a set of Dr. Dobbs(programming) and Micro-Cornucopia(a
journal from the CP/M days of yore) that would make fine company.

Thanks,

Ron Singh