[kwlug-disc] Buying a battery replacement vs. a new UPS

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:19:32 EST 2019

Somebody mentioned Sayal earlier and I didn't get a chance to respond until
now, but if you go to them, you might want to phone first.  Last time I was
out there (~2 yrs ago) I thought their battery selection was a bit
underwhelming..  But there's lots of other neat stuff there so it wasn't a
wasted trip.