[kwlug-disc] Introduction

amitoj singh amitojsingh95 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 20:53:02 EST 2019

Hi Linux users,
I am Amitoj Singh studying Web Designing and development in Conestoga
college Doon campus. Basically, I am from India and recently moved to
Kitchener. I am using linux for more than 7 years. Currently, I am
using Ubuntu 18.04 .1 LTS  and love to use different desktop
environment. I love learning and sharing new things. I was looking for
linux User Group in my own college but it's not there and then I find
this group. Thanks for making and spreading linux knowledge.

Thanks and Regards

--
"Never repeat yourself"
Amitoj singh