[kwlug-disc] presentation questions

tomg at sentex.ca tomg at sentex.ca
Wed Jan 16 18:42:28 EST 2019

Dear LUG,

Instead of being visually recorded, I would like to record my
display when I present Linux Mint, and then edit it and line it
up to the audio later.  Are there any recommendations other than
Gtk-recordmydesktop (which is my default option)?  Also, has anyone
done this before and how did it work out?

I am willing to licence my presentation under the CC licence you
guys normally use.  Is that necessary?

I guess I'll try and use Openshot to edit the video later, although
I hear it's not that great yet.  I guess archive.org will host the
video too, in a FOSS-friendly format or two.

Thanks,
Tom