[kwlug-disc] New meeting location possibly needed

Charles McColm charlesm at theworkingcentre.org
Thu Jan 3 09:07:41 EST 2019

Paul, there's also the space above the 43Q Queen Street Commons Café. It's a smaller space than 97V but the projector is ceiling mounted and it can do HDMI and VGA/DSUB. The down side is there's no sound system upstairs other than for the projector and the bottom door can't really be left open (someone either needs to monitor it or the doorbell solution we had at 97v).

We've started using the space for the Waterloo Drupal User Group and most of the members seem to prefer it to the front of 58Q. Kara would be the one to talk to about the space.

:-)

Charles