[kwlug-disc] New meeting location possibly needed

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 2 20:52:11 EST 2019

FYI: It was not exactly short notice. We knew that staffing changes
had happened before the December meeting, and we got permission to
hold the December meeting anyways. I was following up this afternoon
to see the situation for January, and got the news then.

Having said that, the people at KWIC are in a bit of a bind as well.
If we can find proof that we have been offered the space for free
(indefinitely?) then we are okay. But I was an idiot and did not ask
for a photocopy of the contract we signed, so we may be on the hook.
KWIC may not be willing to let us use the space for free, but they are
willing to work with us to check out our status.

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org