[kwlug-disc] Semi-Off Topic: PCI Express NICs

Benjamin Tompkins bjtompkins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:54:39 EST 2019

I may have a couple others laying around.  I will bring what ever I find
with me on Monday.

If I can only find the one, Jon has first refusal rights.  If he says no,
it and any others I find will be up for grabs.

Also, I have lots of hardware at home that I will be retiring soon-ish
depending on my work schedule.  This list is one of the places that I will
be putting stuff up on, more details later.