[kwlug-disc] TLS on kwlug.org and pipermail

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 30 12:17:55 EST 2019

This has been a headache for a while that I have not figured out how
to resolve properly. (Probably it is easy, but every time I try I get
frustrated.)

As a workaround I have changed the footers (manually!) to point to
https. There is some Mailman variable called web_page_url that is
supposed to control this, but I do not seem to have access to this
variable.

- Paul

Get tech event listings: https://off-topic.kwlug.org/watcamp
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org