[kwlug-disc] More wi-fi adventures

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 22:14:18 EDT 2018

Which Intel wrls card is it? The 1000, 6200, 6205, 6300?
I have found the 1000 to be a miserable card to work with and the 6300 to
be sublime. The 6205 is quite reliable too, no break/make, no off to
lala-land.

What laptop is it? I might just have some spare cards lying around that you
are welcome to if it fits your laptop.
I have a whack of 6200/6205 for Thinkpads and a few of the 6300 ones I got
from CN for less than 10 bucks each that you are welcome to.

Thanks,

Ron Singh