[kwlug-disc] IMAP & Gmail app on Android: Drafts folder

Ronald Barnes ron at ronaldbarnes.ca
Sun Oct 28 12:50:32 EDT 2018

Hi,

I have a couple email accounts accessed via IMAP using Gmail on Android.

One is a Google Gmail account, the other is hosted at Gandi.net.

The account hosted at Gandi.net has an issue.

If I write a message in Gmail app, save it as a Draft - I can't find it
in Thunderbird.

If I write a message in Thunderbird on my desktop, save it as a Draft -
I can't find it in Gmail app.

I've used Telnet to log into the server and search for Gmail app's
Drafts and can't find them.

Used this guide for Telnet:

> https://busylog.net/imap-telnet-example-test-imap-with-telnet/#steps

Anyone have any ideas?

Otherwise, all messages are sync'd between platforms as one would expect.

Thanks guys!

r b