[kwlug-disc] Should kwlug-disc archives be private?

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Mon Nov 26 09:41:39 EST 2018

In a physically situated party, people walk around. Someone stops by a
group of people, listens for a minute, finds conversation interesting,
finds people talking safe and comfortable, and joins the group.

Openness of our de facto semi-public conversations is a plus, that
allows people to safely join our group. Private conversations must
happen privately between members (join the after party!).

As for email addresses being public, make an alias in their gmail for
use with mail lists.