[kwlug-disc] summary of first meeting for myself

Jeff Smith crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 18:12:09 EST 2018

I ran out and bought my first Tangerine Dream album, Exit, right after
seeing the movie Risky Business.

It seems that for several years, doing movie soundtracks was their bread
and butter.

I was so sad when Edgar died...  I tried to explain to a co-worker who
he was and what he did but I just couldn't get through to him...  oh well...

Daft Punk pretty much made the Tron Legacy movie.  It would have been a
completely different movie without DP's music.