[kwlug-disc] summary of first meeting for myself

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:35:59 EST 2018

We are LEGION!

How about Kraftwerk?

I  listen to a fair bit of stuff from a project called Atrium Carceri,
perfect for narrowing one's soul down to a cold sharp point before engaging
in corporate warfare, haha. Dark, fractured and lonely, but perfect under
the right circumstances.

I wonder if any members of this LUG does any composing? Of ambient stuff I
mean.

Thanks,

Ron Singh