[kwlug-disc] Any demand for a presentation on tiling WMs?

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:13:46 EST 2018

Sounds good to me.  I'd love to see more presentations around Linux on the
desktop in general (it's going to be the year of the Linux desktop soon, I
can feel it!) and how people are using Linux as a daily driver (maybe with
some Wine support for that odd Windows app you just need to have working).
And eye candy themes :-)

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*