[kwlug-disc] Looking for a new Internet Service Provider

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 5 16:05:04 EST 2018

I switched from Teksavvy to CarryTel (CarryTel.ca) about 11 months ago.  75M/10M for $35.  Happy customer.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Bran Stringer<brandstringer at gmail.com> wrote:   Hey everyone, I'm currently looking for suggestions on Internet Service Providers. I've been with TekSavvy for quite a long time so I'd say I'm probably looking for an indie-type ISP, possibly local, but definitely needs to be reliable as I work from home full-time.

Thanks in advance!