[kwlug-disc] Self-introduction

tomg at sentex.ca tomg at sentex.ca
Sun Nov 4 02:19:19 EST 2018

Dear LUG members,

I just subscribed to this mailing list and joined your IRC channel
today.  I've
been using Linux most of the time since 1997.  I'm glad to have finally joined
this LUG.

My favourite distribution is Linux Mint Debian Edition (LMDE) and I
taught myself
how to write programs in C, Python and other languages.  I also have a lot of
information on administration and internet stuff.

I'm a big fan of Linux and want to pursue more Linux advocacy.  (I have done
some on IRC and the Web.)

I hope for social and technical payoffs for joining this LUG.

Hope you are all doing well!

Sincerely,
Tom