[kwlug-disc] OT: Local Hamfest on Sunday

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 09:08:06 EDT 2018

Thanks for the heads up!
Just leaving for it in 10 mins, been 35 years since I have attended one of
these, wonder what's new since then?

A little unsolicited anecdote: I gave the late Fred at Waterloo
Electronics(since re-branded I think) a real good chuckle when he had to
help out a 16yo teenager(me) back in '78 with a superhet sw receiver, made
from -- wait for it...tubes! Yeah, tubes, I was pretty insistent and he
caved in. With his help, I got it working without killing myself with them
high voltages.

Thanks,

Ron Singh