[kwlug-disc] Thinkpad 25

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:00:44 EDT 2018

For those of us who are Thinkpad freaks, there is a really swell promo
happening at Lenovo Canada via their VISAPERKS portal, see -

https://www3.lenovo.com/ca/en/visaca/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-t-series/ThinkPad-25/p/22TP2TTTP25?menu-id=ThinkPad_25

It's a Thinkpad 25 commemorating 25 years of Thinkpad with swell specs and
a swell price, but since 2017 is over, and no one bought it at over 2500
Cdn, it is being dumped at 18xx Cdn dollars.

I got a few in for me, my daughter and some clients, had a chance to play
with one for a few hours yesterday and am quite pleased.

Well-appointed, the keyboard is sublime, the weight is decent, Didn't care
for a touchy-feely screen, but it is a 1080P IPS panel which is more than
fine for my not-so-great eyes. I just have to remove the Windows
infestation and all will be good.

Thanks,

Ron Singh