[kwlug-disc] Electronics Donations

Charles McColm charlesm at theworkingcentre.org
Mon Jul 16 09:04:36 EDT 2018

Feel free to drop anything computer-related off (cables, UPS’s etc.) that don’t go in the swap meet to Computer Recycling. The swap meet seems like a great idea, reminds me a bit of BUG (Barrie Users Group) in the early 80s when people brought gear to the meetings. Maybe it could be a semi-regular/planned thing for the future?

Charles