[kwlug-disc] Adding data to OpenStreetMap

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Jul 14 11:08:31 EDT 2018

Is anybody on the list still involved with contributing data to
OpenStreetMap? In the CivicTechWR group there is a person who wants to
submit data to OSM, including (as he says) "defining new data types".
He does not know the toolset nor the procedures for getting new data
types into OSM.

Can anybody on the list help him out? I think he needs a mentor to get
him familiar with the project and it workflows.
If you can help then email me and I will get you in touch.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org