[kwlug-disc] Electronics Donations

Stuart Seeley stuart at lowlevel.ca
Sat Jul 14 01:13:58 EDT 2018

Current donate/recycle pile:

InCase Neoprene sleeve for Mac Book Air (looks new)
Dell 3048 48port switch (has a noisy fan, otherwise fine)
Acer Aspire 1810T laptop with new keyboard.
Compaq 2510p laptop seems to work, but no idea on status.
HP G60 laptop. also with new keyboard. seems ok has Windows something
Dell Optiplex 755 tower
HP Wireless keyboard and mouse and specific usb dongle.
new in box HP slim usb keyboard. (sucky chicklet keys)
3 Com 905cx pci 10/100 ethernet
Adaptech 2940U2W PCI ultra 2 wide scsi card

Open to bringing to a swap or direct pickups too.

Stuart