[kwlug-disc] Thoughts on Gigabyte graphic cards?

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 18:05:54 EST 2018

I have.  There will be a new sound device that should be called HDMI0 or
something like that.  As long as pulseaudio routes the audio from your apps
through it you will hear it on the TV.  Pulseaudio can route different apps
to different audio devices.  The configuration is complicated.  But I have
done it (several years ago in a KWLUG presentation actually)

Brent