[kwlug-disc] Yubikey opinions?

Kyle Spaans 3lucid at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 10:18:50 EST 2018

I've been using various versions of the Yubikey for personal and
professional uses for almost 4 years no. I'd highly recommend it. Many of
my import online accounts (Google Accounts, Github, LastPass, etc.) require
me to plug in my Yubikey to login. I've yet to use it for PAM logins, or to
store and use my SSH/PGP key, but I know those are possible. For me it's
been a great web-site 2FA token.