[kwlug-disc] Linux & Linux admin for newbies

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 22:10:50 EST 2018

Whups! Thanks for linking it Paul, I did do a low-res scan and was suppose
to send that after sending the hi-res one, but I chose the hi-res scan
again.

People, try not to laugh/groan/roll eyes, it was a really quickie thing and
I was trying for a "man in the street" tone and I really have no idea what
that is.

Thanks,

Ron Singh