[kwlug-disc] Linux & Linux admin for newbies

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 18:50:13 EST 2018

Thanks Khalid,

If anyone has a good idea of a place to try putting up a flyer, let me
know.
I am thinking that any place that had decent traffic and a captive/bored
audience(like a doctor's office), would be a good place to place flyers.
I might just check with the local hospital waiting rooms and some
overpriced coffee joints to see if they have something like a bulletin
board.

Thanks,

Ron Singh