[kwlug-disc] Which distribution should I use?

jekerr at sdf.org jekerr at sdf.org
Fri Jan 26 22:45:45 EST 2018

Hi everyone I like this quote:

"As for Fedora, it experimental bleeding edge in nature: a testing ground
for RedHat.  I would not use it as my main desktop."

Just before Warty Wart Hog came out I reached a point where I was all set
to give up on this Linux thing. I was using Fedora and it was just like
that, something always breaking with an update. Perhaps it is better now,
I hope so. Ubuntu kept me in the Linux camp.

I would recommend a .deb distro. There is a strong community around them,
especially Ubuntu. Sheldon Cooper endorses it, what more can I say?

Cheers

John