[kwlug-disc] Carrytel.ca -- 70M/10M for $35/month

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 21:09:42 EST 2018

Wow...nice, is that $35/month a promo price? Will that price go up in the
near future?
I am paying $45/mth for 25/10 to Acanac because I've been to lazy to
change. I have been with Acanac since the early days(dial-up).

Was Carrytel a PITA to work with in regards to scheduling or were they
fine/excellent? Were you actually able to reach a human when communicating
with them?

Thanks,

Ron Singh
"in transit, via mobile comm device"