[kwlug-disc] Shopping for Bluetooth headphone... which brand?

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 23:16:54 EST 2018

I have had great luck with this --

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=16219

Usable as described. an NC BT over-the-ear headphone, or with the included
cable, as a wired headset with and with NC.

I use it as an NC BT when on a treadmill, otherwise, it is just a regular
wired non-NC headphone stuck on a phone, or a laptop.

Being bald of head, I surely appreciate the very nicely padded headband. No
good for running, but quite fime for stationary/walking/riding uses.

Seems like a long ways to go to get a BT headphone, but they ship to Canada
for not very much. I personally got tired of looking for decently-padded
over-ear BT headsets for a decent price in Canada and send looking down
south.
Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ron Singh