[kwlug-disc] Adding to Google Calendar from SSH window

Daniel Allen danielrobertallen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 13:28:47 EST 2018

I've done something similar using IFTTT.
eg., a recipe like:
https://ifttt.com/applets/124489p-email-create-google-calendar-quick-add-event
...so email from your registered IFTTT account to ifttt, with a subject
something like
"#gcal Dinner with Alice May 7 8pm,"
will create a new event using google calendar's quick-add parsing;
optionally with message body and attachments saved with the event.

-Daniel

On 6 February 2018 at 13:07, Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc <