[kwlug-disc] possible presentation ideas

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 09:23:09 EST 2018

I like the idea of a full session dedicated to these 2 parts -- I have
resorted to a herd of HDDs to do my distro-hopping(I prefer bare-metal
installs) as I had 2 bad experiences in the past with GRUB getting
clobbered some.

I lack the knowledge to know how to deal with GRUB issues,  so some
in-depth coverage would certainly be appreciated by me.

An intro to EFI and Grub is quite fine too as I am sure I will leave the
meet know a whack more than I did coming in.
(Aargh, I just realized I broke the reading flow here, someone needs to
beat my sorry a$$ for not getting with it. )

Thanks,

Ron Singh