[kwlug-disc] Thank you to the people with Linux touchscreen suggestions

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:21:07 EDT 2018

If your needs aren't super compute-intensive, Canada Computers has an
iSmart (chinese macbook air type clone) on sale for $269.  It has an N3450
Celeron processor, a 6-8 hour battery life, fingerprint scanner, 32GB SSD
(+ M2 slot for expansion) and 1080P screen 4GB RAM.  I bought one for my
daughter to play a game she really like after she accidentally broke my
macbook.  It seems well built and performs fine for surfing/office
tasks/light gaming.  I have the UX305CA myself (but running Windows) it's a
great laptop.

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*