[kwlug-disc] IRC channels

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Tue Apr 24 11:18:16 EDT 2018

I usually run irssi in screen, then idle on #linuxhelp in chatjunkies.org
for weeks without checking it (It is not a popular network). I'm just there
for the nostalgia.

For the most part, I'll just use freenode, and monitor channels around
release day (#fedora, etc), or join the appropriate project discussion if
I'm having a problem.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:37 AM, CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
> wrote:

> In building a test VM of Ubuntu 18.04 beta, I suddenly realized that I
> can't find my list of favourite IRC channels.  Not that I go on IRC much
> anymore, but I like to have it handy, just in case...
>
> Do you guys have any favourite channels that you'd recommend to a humble
> nerd such as myself?  I'm looking for mostly tech and Linux channels, of
> course...

Chris Irwin
<chris at chrisirwin.ca>