[kwlug-disc] OT: Convergence Cambridge conference

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 19 17:43:43 EDT 2018

While I am promoting things: longtime KWLUG member Greg Elgie is
helping to put on a conference in Cambridge focusing on technology
trends affecting municipalities and businesses. The focus is kind of
off-topic for KWLUG (most of the presentations will be
closed-source/hosted stuff) but I am guessing there is some overlap of
interests between what the conference organizers are interested in and
what interests some KWLUG members.

The conference is Tuesday, May 1 all day. Admission is free (and so
are parking passes for the event) but you have to register:

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/convergence-cambridge-tickets-44647516925

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org