[kwlug-disc] Meeting Monday: A User Journey; VoIP Security (April 2018)

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 08:20:10 EDT 2018

Perhaps if we bring in more corporate speakers in the future that we tell
them beforehand that we do like to post the audio/video/presentation info,
so that they can plan accordingly, or at least warn us about copyrights or
whatever.

Jeff, who's looking for an anti-DRM stickers to stick on this email....