[kwlug-disc] KW Linuxfest

Colin Mills colin.j.mills96 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:01:15 EDT 2018

Hi,

Unfortunately the Linuxfest has kinda taken a backseat due to my
involvement at the college and finishing up my last year. It definitely
didnt get the attention it deserved, and as a result I dont think we will
be ready for the May deadline. Again, I appreciate all of the support the
KWLUG has given in terms of supporting the endeavour and I hope to be
involved in the future.

All the best,

Colin

Colin J. Mills (cjm)