[kwlug-disc] New Public DNS Servers

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 19:41:36 EDT 2018

I shouldn't send a second message here but @Raymond the big push to move
away from ISP based DNS is their reliability and also the fact that you
don't want to hand over your queries directly to your ISP as it's a vector
for monitoring.  Granted they are plaintext packets and simple "deep packet
inspection" ( as horrible as that term actually is ) can determine what
you're querying for until we get a standard for DNS encryption.