[kwlug-disc] New Public DNS Servers

Raymond Chen raymondchen625 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:25:15 EDT 2018

For home usage using ISP's DNS server might be a better idea. It knows
which IP we access anyway, and at least our IP address can not be centrally
profiled. CloudFlare has data centres in Russia and China. Not saying it's
doing anything already. But when it comes to compromising privacy, which is
not even customer's privacy since it's a free service, or losing business
in some important markets, I wonder what they would choose. It's fair to
say it has not been tested yet.