[kwlug-disc] Firefox 57?

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:10:41 EST 2017

BTW, thanks for this script Khalid(way beyond my skill set or
comprehension(for now)), I will give it a shot on my play Linux laptop.

I have FF ESR setup as just a link  on my desktop to the executable, but
would prefer a much more elegant and forward-looking as your script.
Shazbot! I have ton to learn!

Why I am still sticking with FF ESR? I can continue to use my absolutely
fav add-ons until at least mid-2018. I'll take it.

Thanks,

Ron Singh
"in transit, via mobile comm device"