[kwlug-disc] I miss KWLUG so badly!

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 10:33:53 EST 2017

Ubuntu had, up until a year or two ago, a very active Ubuntu community.

They were, however, focused on marketing and social stuff more than tech.
And I think it was mostly run by one guy.

The meetup group is still around, tho. It might be a useful place to gather
some additional folks for a revived VanLUG...

https://www.meetup.com/ubuntuvancouver/

Darcy.