[kwlug-disc] Upcoming conferences

Keefer Rourke mail at krourke.org
Tue Nov 7 23:16:26 EST 2017

Really wish I were able to make it to more than the occasional one-off meeting, so I could've joined the discussion... but here's a self-plug anyway re: StarCon.

Self-plug: I'm going to be giving a (not really Linux-y, mostly software design-y) 30 minute talk for StarCon in January. It should be fun, so be sure to grab your tickets when they become available on the 13th! For those of you who won't be able to attend on the weekend of Jan 6-7, the presentations should be recorded and put ~somewhere~ on the internet.

Abstracts are online over at https://starcon.io/talks

-- Keefer