[kwlug-disc] Hosting for wordpress site

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 18:06:25 EDT 2017

Don't go to the website!! it's embarrassing and the new site is not done
(it's a low priority for my wife at the moment, customers come first), feel
free to email me if you like.

A good alternative for the price sensitive also would be Hostpapa, I
believe they host in Canada also (or did last time I checked).  We don't go
to the density they do in terms of customers:server but if it's for
something not business critical I think they're fine.

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/WhatsApp: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*