[kwlug-disc] Firefox 54 with multi-process?

Charles McColm charlesm at theworkingcentre.org
Thu Jun 15 17:33:11 EDT 2017

It's worth mentioning they've made some changes re: Youtube layout. Some extensions we were using for Youtube didn't work until we told FF to revert to classic mode.

I saw an article that mentioned that multi-process is actually disabled on Ubuntu because Ubuntu has the Ubuntu modifications extension which causes an issue with multi-process. Removing the Ubuntu modifications extension apparently re-enables multi-process. It was an article on OMGUbuntu:

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/06/firefox-54-now-available-in-ubuntu

Charles McColm, cr at theworkingcentre.org
http://www.theworkingcentre.org/cr/
Desk Phone: 519-743-1151 x121